You can connect any device to the college wifi network (Eduroam) in the library
Connecting to College WiFi:
The Library WiFi service is provided through the Eduroam network.
- Open your web browser (Internet Explorer, Chrome, etc);
- When prompted, enter your full student email address and your college password;
- If you are not prompted for an ID and password – go into your WiFi network settings and set up the Eduroam network;
- Your device should now automatically connect to college wifi whenever you are in range.
Wireless printing in the library:
You can print black and white documents to any of the library printers from your mobile device or laptop:
- Go to the College website http://www.stangelas.nuigalway.ie/;
- Enter the Student tab at the top of the homepage;
- Select Photocopying and Printing then Wireless Printing Access and follow the instructions ( you will be prompted for your student ID and password and then you select the file to print);
- Then go to any of the library printers, login and print as usual;
- Note: only Black and White printing is available at this time.